Saturday, November 22, 2014

What is going on with nippa these days ,...


It has been a really really long time , since my last nonsense post =)

And it was  a wonderful journey during last couple of months. I've been able to have solid  statues  on certain things that I was always been considered and worried about. But now bad days are over... =)

For the record , as Trainee Software Engineer , I am responsible of picking up  the best practices and knowledge base  needed , from my senior engineers who are working with me.

And there was so many new things I have practised and learned up during the day to day working, including Android & Windows Mobile App development, WCF Web Services ASP .NET& MVC Web Development , SQL Server Development and much more ...

On these days we are working on a application based on VB .NET Framework, which have thousands of code lines  in a single project. And so many technologies has combined altogether to make a single powerful system. mmmm  I wish I could tell u more , but sorry I'm not allowed to do that.(o_0).

So, we have early morning video conferences with our globally spreaded development teams and discuss our ideas. USA / AUSI / UK / INDIA u name it ;)

Software development industry is not  limited to a single geo territory any more.Its a wide spreaded  activity  where so many remote developers work in the same project from all over the world on the same time.

After work, I have to rush to the train and get back home. Most of the time I'm able to make it home around 8.30 or 9.00 in better case. then have about 3 km cycle ride for a exercise just before the wash. And then goes  my light dinner =) ...

And in my spare time , I'm studying on some medical equipments , which are pulse-oxy meter and the BP indicators (Sphygmomanometer) for a research project I'm about to work on. So if u can help me with the equipment descriptions , you are most welcome to contact me. = )

It feels like time has wings, days & weeks are going faster than before.even the clock might ticking faster that is used to be.Or may  be we are too busy to enjoy some quality time with our loved ones but chosen a better busy schedules to spend on.

That's for now. There is a rain is about to fall off , and I better turn my machines off.And have a nap ;)

Have a good day folks . Thanks for dropping in. =)

~ nippa

No comments:

Post a Comment


~ Thank you for the visit ~
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
After leaving your note Please Click
Subscribe by email
for the Comment follow-up via e-mail box