Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How is it going on in DK's routine ,.....



I used to think of so many things going through my mind in every second.At some times I just stop and ask my self what went wrong to lead to a particular problem.It feels good when I realize my self what went wrong.Even more happier when there is still chance to make the changes back to what it used to be.

But what if you are too late to go back and make a change ? Some time it keeps bothering be over and over again.Even a simple thought of being silent used to wake full of anxiety and my head was all muddled with anxious thoughts.

 I just decided to let the feelings be there without struggle or objection, just for once they were allowed to be there and take up my space. I did not do this to feel better, I had just had enough. The result was that I instantly felt calmer and more at ease and realized I then had been doing everything wrong. It was the struggle that was keeping me in the loop.

Trying my best to put the life in back on track , hope there will be no derails in recent future  ....

No comments:

Post a Comment


~ Thank you for the visit ~
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
After leaving your note Please Click
Subscribe by email
for the Comment follow-up via e-mail box