Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tracing Life,




it's little bit weird and surprising how my life marked it's milestones.In a time it was into management and some other time it was teaching and then banking and so on..
Finally,I got into this engineering degree.I can still remember once a person said that to me,whenever you make a goal,you should have sub goals as well.And little by little ,
step by step run towards it continuously.And I'm happy that now have at the almost end of this run.I will raise the flag of victory in my life.

Only thing I believe is "do it or die!".it keeps me keep working and awaking and running continuously.It's no wonder that a little girl asked me once"you are just like a machine or a robot,what are you man?".I same story happened two days back.Another friend of mine cameup with same statement.So what that could mean.?Same question again and again.... :(

Yes she was right.People become so weird when they start to see nothing but his goal.he do what
ever,when ever,how ever to be getting on to his destination.Sometimes you may thing about me as a selfish pinhead.but have you ever felt that wonderful felling when ever you were able to do something that you have planned before?

If yes,why you think this person is a selfish dump?Everybody of us have some sort of a dream.That what keeps a man motivated against his life struggle.

So, short nights for the dreaming ,and long nights to make them come true.unless you do so ,it will stay as a day dream as long as you live.And I never wanted that way.So let me live as the way I am.I don't need your sympathy.So far I was alone.Sometimes I wished someone will be there to listen to this alien.

I'm not complaining,and I never did.Yes I can win this struggle.After all it's my game.And I never loosed it!

Beware of strangers,I hardly have a dim memory.Never make me to cursed myself.I'm back tracked my life and traced so many things what makes me the way I am now......

now please don't tell me that, you never wished how it was suppose to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment


~ Thank you for the visit ~
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
After leaving your note Please Click
Subscribe by email
for the Comment follow-up via e-mail box