Saturday, July 16, 2011

Diary Page July 16 2011


its been so long,that i haven't seen my BLOG. :P yap, i was correct. During last couple of months I started it all over with my new BEng(Hons) in Software Engineering degree of University of Westminster.London UK

It was little bit promising , that I would be able to start it from the very beginning. (hmm) But actually it was really amazing when things changes for better <3

Anyway good news is I have been selected as the batch representative and that keeps me busy all the day on the net.Reading mails and digging and keying for the reports and all creepy stuff :P

But that doesn't give any idea Nippa has run out of time for the NONSENCE :P.. I still not that much brain washed , but seems it will take some to settle down with my new learning practice.Never been through this much of course works and tutorials and books (feels like a book worm) for a single scenario before in my life time.

Paying 13250$ per module is giving me a creepy feeling that I'm walking on a knife.If you fall off,definitely end up with tear apart in to two pieces it self :((

Hopefully it's good to know that,I have a sponsor who is willing to invest on this Man to become a professional system Designer within next five years :D Yes I won't make you disappointing.Because I step into this industry by my choice.So I know that, home is where the heart is......

Got to back to my code;
See you later with detailed stuff with milestones of this Alien's Life ;

Wishing you all the very best amigoes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment


~ Thank you for the visit ~
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
After leaving your note Please Click
Subscribe by email
for the Comment follow-up via e-mail box