Monday, January 10, 2011

for........








give me a reason for passing the day without you,
and the sound came in and screaming its all I need you to know......
every folks say it was my great mistake and I want prove it you,
that you mean so much to me .....
I shall make it right from wrong
when you ware say it is bad,
just turn around look at this cuss begging for life from curse....
nobody want to get it on but you get me stand still,
and push me forward ....
I miss that screaming shouting yelling and quarrels ,
I'm loosing control over ....
I wanna be your trust care friend and shadow,and that what I'm dying for....

No comments:

Post a Comment


~ Thank you for the visit ~
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
After leaving your note Please Click
Subscribe by email
for the Comment follow-up via e-mail box