Friday, September 17, 2010

feelings and me without u ...


i feel as everything just happened. what should i say ? I don't know. how it could be ? don 't know.everything was just like a miracle(as u said).i was just thinking it was another challenge I've met.honestly said i thought this will never be like this.yes i should never to be happened. i swear, since my birth I've never asked anything from god or angels either.I've never believe in then.as to my belief religion is a blind simile to protect human brain collapsing due to many circumstances.we people would like to think this , there will be some invincible party to stand behind us and protecting us.so we can say and believe we are protected over them.if it is not , I'm asking " who the hell has seen anything of it?...."how ever u might any different that this , as it need to be. this might drive u crazy (will be) cause u also fright to face the truth.if u are person want's Ur soul to be protected by any other second party other than being Ur self.but in my case, who cares ??well if I'm not to stay on that sight , I've been loosign more and more thing in my life.recent lost was couple of minutes ago... i don't know whether u will see this.but honestly i should say it was a great loss of my life.who ever whatever say or do,still I'm trying to recover it until my last breath....! so many thing I've been given.some thing that i will never can be returned.but u gave me some memories that is still i can get remembered and makes me happy.but it's all for me,and I've to accept that i lost my self because of u............ can you believe it i have loosen my control my self?,how could u even me either.so all i got to do is to make this as a another turning point of my journey.should i do that?,i f i did it it will be a turning point of the turning point.case never wanted to be it like this,and i will never let it be so easier ! keying though the PC never be a part of my life before.cn u remember those days.forget them! they will never arise again and they will never make any of us happy like before.dont know what to say about it,but keep remind my last words,it was never be as it was happens to be if u were me ! wish u good luck and bye.....

4 comments:


~ Thank you for the visit ~
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
After leaving your note Please Click
Subscribe by email
for the Comment follow-up via e-mail box